Tuesday, September 16, 2014

TEN YEAR RECORD, CLASS OF 1915, PRINCETON UNIVERSITY - My Great Find Today!

1925.  TEN YEAR RECORD.  1915 - 1925.  CLASS OF 1915, PRINCETON UNIVERSITY.  I found this book on the clearance shelf at Half-Price Books today.  The book deals mainly with service in the Great War.  So many of the young men of the Class of 1915 died serving their country.  Also has individual biographies of the Class of 1915, including their war records.  My book also has an additional bonus, at least for me.  My book seems to have belonged to James Addison Baker, Jr. (signed), Class of 1915, son of a prominent Houston family and father of a man I admire, James A. Baker III.  There were so many great books on the clearance shelf  and I bought this one for only $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment