Saturday, May 9, 2015

I DREAM OF JEANNIE Coloring Contest. 1966

September 1966.  "Color them Fantastic!  Here are Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden in a scene from their fantastic fantasy NBC comedy series, I DREAM OF JEANNIE, to be seen in color on Station WHIS-TV, Channel 6, in their new time period - Mondays at 8:00.  This is the latest in a series of drawings for you to color in as part of the NBC-TV coloring contest."
I am trying to clean up all of the pictures in this coloring contest series.  I remember watching all of the shows that appear in this contest.  Okay, get your colors and make Barbara Eden a blonde and she is Jeannie.  Make Barbara Eden a brunette and she is Jeannie's evil twin cousin - I do not remember her name.
  When I came across this contest in a newspaper, well, it made me very HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment